Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 773Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 77 - Electrical machinery, apparatus and appliances, n.e.s., and electrical parts thereof (including non-electrical counterparts, n.e.s., of electrical household-type equipment)
- Group: 773 - Equipment for distributing electricity, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 773.1 - Insulated (including enamelled or anodized) wire, cable (including co-axial cable) and other insulated electric conductors, whether or not fitted with connectors; optical fibre cables made up of individually sheathed fibres, whether or not assembled with electric conductors or fitted with connectors
- 773.2 - Electrical insulating equipment
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.