Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 752Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 75 - Office machines and automatic data-processing machines
- Group: 752 - Automatic data-processing machines and units thereof; magnetic or optical readers, machines for transcribing data onto data media in coded form and machines for processing such data, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 752.2 - Portable automatic data processing machines, weighing not more than 10 kg, consisting of a least a central processing unit, a keyboard and a display
- 752.3 - Other automatic data processing machines
- 752.6 - Input or output units, whether or not containing storage units in the same housing
- 752.7 - Storage units
- 752.8 - Other units of automatic data processing machines
- 752.9 - Data-processing equipment, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.