Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 751Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 75 - Office machines and automatic data-processing machines
- Group: 751 - Office machines
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 751.1 - Typewriters other than printers of subgroups 726.5, 726.6 and 751.9; word-processing machines
- 751.2 - Calculating machines and pocket-size data recording, reproducing and displaying machines with calculating functions; accounting machines, postage-franking machines, ticket-issuing machines and similar machines, incorporating a calculating device; cash registers
- 751.9 - Other office machines (e.g., hectograph or stencil-duplicating machines, addressing machines, automatic banknote dispensers, coin-sorting machines, coin-counting or wrapping machines, pencil-sharpening machines, perforating or stapling machines); other printers, copying machines and facsimile machines whether or not combined
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.