Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 748Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 74 - General industrial machinery and equipment, n.e.s., and machine parts, n.e.s.
- Group: 748 - Transmission shafts (including camshafts and crankshafts) and cranks; bearing housings and plain shaft bearings; gears and gearing; ball or roller screws; gearboxes and other speed changers (including torque converters); flywheels and pulleys (including pulley blocks); clutches and shaft couplings (including universal joints); articulated link chain; parts thereof
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 748.1 - Transmission shafts (including camshafts and crankshafts) and cranks
- 748.2 - Bearing housings and plain shaft bearings
- 748.3 - Articulated link chain and parts thereof, of iron or steel
- 748.4 - Gears and gearing, other than toothed wheels, chain sprockets and other transmission elements presented separately; ball or roller screws; gear boxes and other speed changers, including torque converters
- 748.5 - Flywheels and pulleys (including pulley blocks)
- 748.6 - Clutches and shaft couplings (including universal joints)
- 748.9 - Parts, n.e.s., for the articles of group 748
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.