Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 747Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 74 - General industrial machinery and equipment, n.e.s., and machine parts, n.e.s.
- Group: 747 - Taps, cocks, valves and similar appliances for pipes, boiler shells, tanks, vats or the like, including pressure-reducing valves and thermostatically controlled valves
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 747.1 - Pressure-reducing valves
- 747.2 - Valves for oleohydraulic or pneumatic transmissions
- 747.3 - Check-valves
- 747.4 - Safety- or relief valves
- 747.8 - Taps, cocks, valves and similar appliances, n.e.s.
- 747.9 - Parts for the appliances of group 747
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)