Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 745Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 74 - General industrial machinery and equipment, n.e.s., and machine parts, n.e.s.
- Group: 745 - Non-electrical machinery, tools and mechanical apparatus and parts thereof, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 745.1 - Tools for working in the hand, pneumatic or with self-contained non-electric motor and parts thereof
- 745.2 - Dishwashing machines (other than household-type); machinery for cleaning or drying bottles or other containers; machinery for filling, closing, sealing, capsuling or labeling bottles, cans, boxes, bags, or other containers; other packing or wrapping machinery; machinery for aerating beverages; parts thereof
- 745.3 - Weighing machinery (excluding balances of a sensitivity of 5 cg or better), including weight-operated counting or checking machines; weighing-machine weights of all kinds; parts thereof
- 745.6 - Mechanical appliances (whether or not hand-operated) for projecting, dispersing or spraying liquids or powders; fire extinguishers, whether or not charged; spray-guns and similar appliances; steam or sandblasting machines and similar jet-projecting machines; parts thereof
- 745.9 - Other non-electrical machines and parts thereof
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)