Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 742Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 74 - General industrial machinery and equipment, n.e.s., and machine parts, n.e.s.
- Group: 742 - Pumps for liquids, whether or not fitted with a measuring device; liquid elevators; parts for such pumps and liquid elevators
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 742.1 - Pumps fitted or designed to be fitted with a measuring device
- 742.2 - Fuel, lubricating or cooling medium pumps for internal combustion piston engines
- 742.3 - Concrete pumps
- 742.4 - Reciprocating positive displacement pumps, n.e.s.
- 742.5 - Rotary positive displacement pumps, n.e.s.
- 742.6 - Centrifugal pumps, n.e.s.
- 742.7 - Pumps for liquids, n.e.s., and liquid elevators
- 742.9 - Parts of the pumps and liquid elevators of group 742
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.