Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 737Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 73 - Metalworking machinery
- Group: 737 - Metalworking machinery (other than machine tools) and parts thereof, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 737.1 - Converters, ladles, ingot moulds and casting machines of a kind used in metallurgy or in metal foundries and parts thereof, n.e.s.
- 737.2 - Metal-rolling mills and rolls and other parts therefor
- 737.3 - Electric (including electrically heated gas), laser or other light or photon beam, ultrasonic, electron beam, magnetic pulse or plasma-arc soldering, brazing or welding machines and apparatus, whether or not capable of cutting; electric machines and apparatus for hot-spraying of metals or sintered metal carbides; parts thereof, n.e.s.
- 737.4 - Machinery and apparatus for soldering, brazing or welding, whether or not capable of cutting (other than those of subgroup 737.3); gas-operated surface-tempering machines and appliances; parts thereof, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.