Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 73Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 73 - Metalworking machinery
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 731 - Machine tools working by removing metal or other material
- 733 - Machine tools for working metal, sintered metal carbides or cermets, without removing material
- 735 - Parts, n.e.s., and accessories suitable for use solely or principally with the machines falling within groups 731 and 733 (including work or tool holders, self-opening die-heads, dividing heads and other special attachments for machine tools); tool holders for any type of tool for working in the hand
- 737 - Metalworking machinery (other than machine tools) and parts thereof, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.