Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 723Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 72 - Machinery specialized for particular industries
- Group: 723 - Civil engineering and contractors' plant and equipment; parts thereof
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 723.1 - Bulldozers, angledozers, graders and levellers, self-propelled
- 723.2 - Mechanical shovels, excavators and shovel-loaders, self-propelled
- 723.3 - Moving, grading, levelling, scraping, excavating, tamping, compacting, extracting or boring machinery, for earth, minerals or ores, self-propelled, n.e.s.
- 723.4 - Construction and mining machinery, n.e.s.
- 723.9 - Parts, n.e.s., of the machinery of group 723 (excluding heading 723.48) and of subgroup 744.3
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.