Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 716Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 71 - Power-generating machinery and equipment
- Group: 716 - Rotating electric plant and parts thereof, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 716.1 - Electric motors of an output not exceeding 37.5 W
- 716.2 - Motors (other than motors of an output not exceeding 37.5 W) and generators, direct current
- 716.3 - Motors (other than motors of an output not exceeding 37.5 W) and generators, alternating current
- 716.4 - Electric rotary converters
- 716.5 - Generating sets
- 716.9 - Parts, n.e.s., suitable for use solely or principally with the machines falling within group 716
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)