Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 697Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 69 - Manufactures of metals, n.e.s.
- Group: 697 - Household equipment of base metal, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 697.3 - Cooking or heating apparatus of a kind used for domestic purposes, non-electric and parts thereof, of iron, steel or copper
- 697.4 - Table, kitchen or other household articles and parts thereof, n.e.s., of iron, steel, copper or aluminium; iron or steel wool; pot scourers and scouring or polishing pads, gloves and the like, of iron, steel, copper or aluminium
- 697.5 - Sanitary ware and parts thereof, n.e.s., of iron, steel, copper or aluminium
- 697.8 - Household appliances, decorative articles, frames and mirrors of base metal, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.