Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 696Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 69 - Manufactures of metals, n.e.s.
- Group: 696 - Cutlery
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 696.3 - Razors and razor-blades (including razor-blade blanks in strips)
- 696.4 - Scissors, tailors' shears and similar shears, and blades therefor
- 696.5 - Other articles of cutlery (e.g., hair clippers, butchers' or kitchen cleavers, choppers and mincing knives, paper-knives); manicure or pedicure sets and instruments (including nail-files).
- 696.6 - Spoons, forks, ladles, skimmers, cake servers, fish-knives, butter-knives, sugar tongs and similar kitchen or tableware
- 696.8 - Knives with cutting blades, serrated or not (including pruning knives), other than knives of heading 695.61, and blades therefore
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)