Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 695Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 69 - Manufactures of metals, n.e.s.
- Group: 695 - Tools for use in the hand or in machines
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 695.1 - Hand tools, the following: spades, shovels, mattocks, picks, hoes, forks and rakes; axes, billhooks and similar hewing tools; secateurs and pruners of any kind; scythes, sickles, hay knives, hedge shears, timber wedges and other tools of a kind used in agriculture, horticulture or forestry
- 695.2 - Handsaws, files, rasps, pliers, pincers, tweezers, metal-cutting shears, pipe cutters, bolt croppers, perforating punches and similar hand tools
- 695.3 - Spanners and wrenches, hand-operated (including torque meter wrenches but not including tap wrenches); interchangeable spanner sockets, with or without handles.
- 695.4 - Hand tools (including glaziers' diamonds), n.e.s.; blowlamps; vices, clamps and the like, other than accessories for and parts of machine tools; anvils; portable forges; hand or pedal-operated grinding wheels with frameworks
- 695.5 - Blades for saws of all kinds (including slitting, slotting or toothless saw blades)
- 695.6 - Knives and cutting blades, for machines or for mechanical appliances; interchangeable tools for hand tools or for machine tools; plates, sticks, tips and the like for tools
- 695.7 - Tools of two or more of the headings of subgroups 695.2 through 695.5 put up in sets for retail sale
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.