Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 69Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 69 - Manufactures of metals, n.e.s.
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 691 - Structures and parts of structures, n.e.s., of iron, steel or aluminium
- 692 - Metal containers for storage or transport
- 693 - Wire products (excluding insulated electrical wiring) and fencing grills
- 694 - Nails, screws, nuts, bolts, rivets and the like, of iron, steel, copper or aluminium
- 695 - Tools for use in the hand or in machines
- 696 - Cutlery
- 697 - Household equipment of base metal, n.e.s.
- 699 - Manufactures of base metal, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.