Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 689Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 68 - Non-ferrous metals
- Group: 689 - Miscellaneous non-ferrous base metals employed in metallurgy, and cermets
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 689.1 - Tungsten (wolfram), molybdenum, tantalum and magnesium, unwrought (including waste and scrap)
- 689.8 - Intermediate products of cobalt metallurgy; cobalt, cadmium, titanium and zirconium, unwrought (including waste and scrap)
- 689.9 - Base metals, n.e.s., and cermets, and articles thereof, n.e.s. (including waste and scrap)
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.