Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 684.2Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 68 - Non-ferrous metals
- Group: 684 - Aluminium
- Subgroup: 684.2 - Aluminium and aluminium alloys, worked
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 684.21 - Aluminium bars, rods and profiles
- 684.22 - Aluminium wire
- 684.23 - Aluminium plates, sheets and strip, of a thickness exceeding 0.2 mm
- 684.24 - Aluminium foil (whether or not printed or backed with paper, paperboard, plastics or similar backing materials) of a thickness (excluding any backing) not exceeding 0.2 mm
- 684.25 - Aluminium powders and flakes
- 684.26 - Aluminium tubes and pipes
- 684.27 - Aluminium tube and pipe fittings (e.g., couplings, elbows, sleeves)
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)