Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 682Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 68 - Non-ferrous metals
- Group: 682 - Copper
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 682.1 - Copper, refined and unrefined; copper anodes for electrolytic refining; copper alloys, unwrought
- 682.3 - Copper bars, rods and profiles
- 682.4 - Copper wire
- 682.5 - Copper plates, sheets and strip, of a thickness exceeding 0.15 mm
- 682.6 - Copper foil (whether or not printed or backed with paper, paperboard, plastics or similar backing materials), of a thickness (excluding any backing) not exceeding 0,15 mm; copper powders and flakes.
- 682.7 - Copper tubes, pipes and tube or pipe fittings (e.g., couplings, elbows, sleeves)
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)