Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 671Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 67 - Iron and steel
- Group: 671 - Pig-iron, spiegeleisen, sponge iron, iron or steel granules and powders and ferro-alloys
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 671.2 - Pig-iron and spiegeleisen, in pigs, blocks or other primary forms
- 671.3 - Granules and powders, of pig-iron, spiegeleisen, iron or steel; ferrous products obtained by direct reduction of iron ore and other spongy ferrous products, in lumps, pellets or similar forms; iron having a minimum purity of 99.94%, in lumps, pellets or similar forms
- 671.4 - Ferro-manganese
- 671.5 - Other ferro-alloys (excluding radioactive ferro-alloys)
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)