Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 665.9Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 66 - Non-metallic mineral manufactures, n.e.s.
- Group: 665 - Glassware
- Subgroup: 665.9 - Articles made of glass, n.e.s.
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 665.91 - Laboratory, hygienic or pharmaceutical glassware, whether or not graduated or calibrated.
- 665.92 - Glass ampoules
- 665.93 - Glass beads, imitation pearls, imitation precious or semiprecious stones and similar glass smallwares, and articles thereof (other than imitation jewellery); glass eyes (other than prosthetic articles); ornaments and other fancy articles of lamp-worked glass (other than imitation jewellery); glass microspheres not exceeding 1 mm in diameter
- 665.94 - Glass cubes and other glass smallwares, whether or not on a backing, for mosaics or similar decorative purposes
- 665.95 - Signalling glassware and optical elements of glass (other than those of heading 664.94), not optically worked.
- 665.99 - Other articles of glass
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)