Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 664Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 66 - Non-metallic mineral manufactures, n.e.s.
- Group: 664 - Glass
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 664.1 - Glass in the mass, in balls, rods or tubes (unworked); waste and scrap of glass
- 664.3 - Drawn glass and blown glass, in sheets, whether or not having an absorbent, reflecting, or non-reflecting layer but not otherwise worked
- 664.4 - Float glass and surface ground or polished glass, in sheets, whether or not having an absorbent, reflecting or non-reflecting layer, but not otherwise worked
- 664.5 - Cast glass and rolled glass, in sheets or profiles, whether or not having an absorbent, reflecting or non-reflecting layer, but not otherwise worked.
- 664.7 - Safety glass, consisting of toughened (tempered) or laminated glass
- 664.8 - Glass mirrors, whether or not framed (including rear-view mirrors)
- 664.9 - Glass, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.