Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 664Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 66 - Non-metallic mineral manufactures, n.e.s.
- Group: 664 - Glass
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 664.1 - Glass in the mass, in balls, rods or tubes (unworked); waste and scrap of glass
- 664.3 - Drawn glass and blown glass, in sheets, whether or not having an absorbent, reflecting, or non-reflecting layer but not otherwise worked
- 664.4 - Float glass and surface ground or polished glass, in sheets, whether or not having an absorbent, reflecting or non-reflecting layer, but not otherwise worked
- 664.5 - Cast glass and rolled glass, in sheets or profiles, whether or not having an absorbent, reflecting or non-reflecting layer, but not otherwise worked.
- 664.7 - Safety glass, consisting of toughened (tempered) or laminated glass
- 664.8 - Glass mirrors, whether or not framed (including rear-view mirrors)
- 664.9 - Glass, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)