Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 663Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 66 - Non-metallic mineral manufactures, n.e.s.
- Group: 663 - Mineral manufactures, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 663.1 - Millstones, grindstones, grinding wheels and the like, without frameworks, for grinding, sharpening, polishing, trueing or cutting hand sharpening or polishing stones and parts thereof, of natural stone, of agglomerated natural or artificial abrasives or of ceramics, with or without parts of other materials.
- 663.2 - Natural or artificial abrasive powder or grain, on a base of textile material, of paper, of paperboard or of other materials, whether or not cut to shape or sewn or otherwise made up.
- 663.3 - Manufactures of mineral materials, n.e.s. (other than ceramic)
- 663.5 - Slag-wool, rock-wool and similar mineral wools; exfoliated vermiculite, expanded clays, foamed slag and similar expanded mineral materials; mixtures and articles of heat-insulating, sound-insulating or sound-absorbing mineral materials (other than those of heading 661.83 or 663.81, or ceramic goods).
- 663.7 - Refractory ceramic goods (e.g., retorts, crucibles, muffles, nozzles, plugs, supports, cupels, tubes, pipes, sheaths and rods), n.e.s.
- 663.8 - Manufactures of asbestos; friction materials
- 663.9 - Articles of ceramic materials, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.