Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 658Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 65 - Textile yarn, fabrics, made-up articles, n.e.s., and related products
- Group: 658 - Made-up articles, wholly or chiefly of textile materials, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 658.1 - Sacks and bags, of textile materials, of a kind used for the packing of goods.
- 658.2 - Tarpaulins, awnings and sun-blinds; tents; sails for boats, sailboards or landcraft; camping goods
- 658.3 - Blankets and travelling-rugs (other than electric)
- 658.4 - Bed linen, table linen, toilet linen and kitchen linen
- 658.5 - Curtains and other furnishing articles, n.e.s., of textile materials
- 658.9 - Made-up articles of textile materials, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.