Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 657Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 65 - Textile yarn, fabrics, made-up articles, n.e.s., and related products
- Group: 657 - Special yarns, special textile fabrics and related products
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 657.1 - Felt, whether or not impregnated, coated, covered or laminated, n.e.s.
- 657.2 - Non-wovens, whether or not impregnated, coated, covered or laminated, n.e.s.
- 657.3 - Coated or impregnated textile fabrics and products, n.e.s.
- 657.4 - Quilted textile products in the piece, composed of one or more layers of textile materials assembled with padding by stitching or otherwise, n.e.s.
- 657.5 - Twine, cordage, ropes and cables and manufactures thereof (e.g., fishing nets, ropemakers’ wares)
- 657.6 - Hat shapes, hat forms, hat bodies and hoods
- 657.7 - Wadding, wicks, and textile fabrics and articles for use in machinery or plant
- 657.8 - Rubber thread and cord, textile-covered; textile yarn, and strip and the like of heading 651.77 or 651.88, impregnated, coated, covered or sheathed with rubber or plastics.
- 657.9 - Special products of textile materials
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)