Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 656Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 65 - Textile yarn, fabrics, made-up articles, n.e.s., and related products
- Group: 656 - Tulles, lace, embroidery, ribbons, trimmings and other smallwares
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 656.1 - Narrow woven fabrics (other than goods of subgroup 656.2); narrow fabrics consisting of warp without weft assembled by means of an adhesive (bolducs)
- 656.2 - Labels, badges and similar articles of textile materials, in the piece, in strips or cut to shape or size, not embroidered.
- 656.3 - Gimped yarn, and strip and the like of heading 651.77 or 651.88, gimped (other than metallized yarn and gimped horsehair yarn); chenille yarn (including flock chenille yarn); loop-wale yarn; braids in the piece; ornamental trimmings in the piece, without embroidery, other than knitted or crocheted; tassels, pompons and similar articles
- 656.4 - Tulles and other net fabrics (not including woven, knitted or crocheted fabrics); lace in the piece, in strips or in motifs
- 656.5 - Embroidery in the piece, in strips or in motifs
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)