Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 654.9Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 65 - Textile yarn, fabrics, made-up articles, n.e.s., and related products
- Group: 654 - Other textile fabrics, woven
- Subgroup: 654.9 - Fabrics, woven, n.e.s.
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 654.91 - ....of metal thread or of metallized yarn of heading 651.91, of a kind used in apparel, as furnishing fabrics or for similar purposes, n.e.s.
- 654.92 - ....of coarse animal hair or of horsehair
- 654.93 - ....of vegetable textile fibres, n.e.s.; woven fabrics of paper yarn
- 654.94 - Gauze, other than narrow fabrics of subgroup 656.1
- 654.95 - Pile and chenille fabrics, n.e.s., of textile materials (other than wool, cotton and man-made fibres).
- 654.96 - Terry towelling and similar woven terry fabrics of textile materials (other than cotton)
- 654.97 - Tufted textile fabrics
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)