Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 654Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 65 - Textile yarn, fabrics, made-up articles, n.e.s., and related products
- Group: 654 - Other textile fabrics, woven
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 654.1 - Fabrics, woven, of silk or of silk waste
- 654.2 - Fabrics, woven, containing 85% or more by weight of wool or of fine animal hair (other than pile and chenille fabrics)
- 654.3 - Fabrics, woven, of wool or of fine animal hair, n.e.s.
- 654.4 - Fabrics, woven, of flax
- 654.5 - Fabrics, woven, of jute or of other textile bast fibres of group 264.
- 654.6 - Fabrics, woven, of glass fibres (including narrow fabrics)
- 654.9 - Fabrics, woven, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)