Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 654Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 65 - Textile yarn, fabrics, made-up articles, n.e.s., and related products
- Group: 654 - Other textile fabrics, woven
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 654.1 - Fabrics, woven, of silk or of silk waste
- 654.2 - Fabrics, woven, containing 85% or more by weight of wool or of fine animal hair (other than pile and chenille fabrics)
- 654.3 - Fabrics, woven, of wool or of fine animal hair, n.e.s.
- 654.4 - Fabrics, woven, of flax
- 654.5 - Fabrics, woven, of jute or of other textile bast fibres of group 264.
- 654.6 - Fabrics, woven, of glass fibres (including narrow fabrics)
- 654.9 - Fabrics, woven, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.