Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 652.21Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 65 - Textile yarn, fabrics, made-up articles, n.e.s., and related products
- Group: 652 - Cotton fabrics, woven (not including narrow or special fabrics)
- Subgroup: 652.2 - Cotton fabrics, woven, unbleached (other than gauze and pile and chenille fabrics)
- Basic heading: 652.21 - Woven fabrics containing 85% or more by weight of cotton, unbleached, weighing not more than 200 g/m2
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 2007 code(s) 5208.11-.19
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)