Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 642Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 64 - Paper, paperboard and articles of paper pulp, of paper or of paperboard
- Group: 642 - Paper and paperboard, cut to size or shape, and articles of paper or paperboard
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 642.1 - Cartons, boxes, cases, bags and other packing containers, of paper, paperboard, cellulose wadding or webs of cellulose fibres; box files, letter trays and similar articles, of paper or paperboard of a kind used in offices, shops or the like
- 642.2 - Envelopes, letter cards, plain postcards and correspondence cards, of paper or paperboard; boxes, pouches, wallets and writing compendiums, of paper or paperboard, containing an assortment of paper stationery
- 642.3 - Registers, account-books, notebooks, order books, receipt books, letter pads, memorandum pads, diaries and similar articles, exercise books, blotting pads, binders (loose-leaf or other), folders, file covers, manifold business forms, interleaved carbon sets and other articles of stationery, of paper or paperboard; albums for samples or for collections, and book covers, of paper or paperboard
- 642.4 - Paper and paperboard, cut to size or shape, n.e.s.
- 642.9 - Articles of paper pulp, paper, paperboard or cellulose wadding, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.