Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 641.71Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 64 - Paper, paperboard and articles of paper pulp, of paper or of paperboard
- Group: 641 - Paper and paperboard
- Subgroup: 641.7 - Paper, paperboard, cellulose wadding and webs of cellulose fibres, coated, impregnated, covered, surface-coloured, surface-decorated or printed, not constituting printed matter within group 892, in rolls or sheets, n.e.s.
- Basic heading: 641.71 - Paper and paperboard coated, impregnated or covered with plastics (excluding adhesives), bleached, weighing more than 150 g/m²
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 2007 code(s) 4811.51
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)