Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 634Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 63 - Cork and wood manufactures (excluding furniture)
- Group: 634 - Veneers, plywood, particle board, and other wood, worked, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 634.1 - Sheets for veneering (including those obtained by slicing laminated wood), for plywood or for similar laminated wood and other wood, sawn lengthwise, sliced or peeled, whether or not planed, sanded, spliced or end-jointed, of a thickness not exceeding 6 mm
- 634.2 - Densified wood and particle board, oriented strand board (OSB) and similar board of wood or other ligneous materials
- 634.3 - Plywood, veneered panels and similar laminated wood
- 634.5 - Fibreboard of wood or other ligneous materials, whether or not bonded with resins or other organic substances
- 634.9 - Wood, simply shaped, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.