Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 621Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 62 - Rubber manufactures, n.e.s.
- Group: 621 - Materials of rubber (e.g., pastes, plates, sheets, rods, thread, tubes, of rubber)
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 621.1 - Compounded rubber, unvulcanized, in primary forms or in plates, sheets or strip
- 621.2 - Other forms (e.g., rods, tubes and profile shapes) and articles (e.g., discs and rings), of unvulcanized rubber
- 621.3 - Vulcanized rubber thread and cord; plates, sheets, strip, rods and profile shapes, of unhardened vulcanized rubber
- 621.4 - Tubes, pipes and hoses, of unhardened vulcanized rubber, with or without their fittings (e.g., joints, elbows, flanges).
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.