Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 611Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 61 - Leather, leather manufactures, n.e.s., and dressed furskins
- Group: 611 - Leather
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 611.2 - Composition leather with a basis of leather or leather fibre, in slabs, sheets or strip, whether or not in rolls.
- 611.4 - Tanned or crust hides and skins of bovine (including buffalo) or equine animals whether or not further prepared after tanning or crusting, without hair on, whether or not split
- 611.5 - Sheep- or lambskin leather, without wool on, whether or not split (other than leather of subgroup 611.8)
- 611.6 - Goat- or kidskin leather, without hair on, whether or not split (other than leather of subgroup 611.8)
- 611.7 - Leather of other animals, without hair on, other than leather of subgroup 611.8
- 611.8 - Leather, specially dressed or finished, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)