Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 581Structure
- Section: 5 - Chemicals and related products, n.e.s.
- Division: 58 - Plastics in non-primary forms
- Group: 581 - Tubes, pipes and hoses, and fittings therefor, of plastics
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 581.1 - Artificial guts (sausage casings) of hardened protein or of cellulosic materials
- 581.2 - Tubes, pipes and hoses, rigid
- 581.3 - Flexible tubes, pipes and hoses, having a minimum burst pressure of 27.6 Mpa
- 581.4 - Other tubes, pipes and hoses, not reinforced or otherwise combined with other materials, without fittings.
- 581.5 - Tubes, pipes and hoses, not reinforced or otherwise combined with other materials, with fittings
- 581.6 - Other tubes, pipes and hoses
- 581.7 - Fittings for tubes, pipes and hoses (e.g., joints, elbows, flanges), of plastics
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.