Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 554Structure
- Section: 5 - Chemicals and related products, n.e.s.
- Division: 55 - Essential oils and resinoids and perfume materials; toilet, polishing and cleansing preparations
- Group: 554 - Soap, cleansing and polishing preparations
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 554.1 - Soap; organic surface-active products and preparations for use as soap, in the form of bars, cakes, moulded pieces or shapes, whether or not containing soap; paper, wadding, felt and non-wovens, impregnated, coated or covered with soap or detergent.
- 554.2 - Organic surface-active agents (other than soap); surface-active preparations, washing preparations (including auxiliary washing preparations) and cleaning preparations, whether or not containing soap, n.e.s.
- 554.3 - Polishes and creams, for footwear, furniture, floors, coachwork, glass or metal, scouring pastes and powders and similar preparations (whether or not in the form of paper, wadding, felt, non-wovens, cellular plastics or cellular rubber, impregnated, coated or covered with such preparations), excluding waxes of subgroup 598.3
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.