Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 553Structure
- Section: 5 - Chemicals and related products, n.e.s.
- Division: 55 - Essential oils and resinoids and perfume materials; toilet, polishing and cleansing preparations
- Group: 553 - Perfumery, cosmetic or toilet preparations (excluding soaps)
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 553.1 - Perfumes and toilet waters
- 553.2 - Beauty or make-up preparations for the care of the skin (other than medicaments), including sunscreen or suntan preparations; manicure or pedicure preparations
- 553.3 - Preparations for use on the hair
- 553.4 - Preparations for oral or dental hygiene, including denture fixative pastes and powders; yarn used to clean between the teeth (dental floss), in individual retail packages
- 553.5 - Pre-shave, shaving or aftershave preparations, personal deodorants, bath preparations, depilatories and other perfumery, cosmetic or toilet preparations, n.e.s.; prepared room deodorizers, whether or not perfumed or having disinfectant properties
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)