Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 551Structure
- Section: 5 - Chemicals and related products, n.e.s.
- Division: 55 - Essential oils and resinoids and perfume materials; toilet, polishing and cleansing preparations
- Group: 551 - Essential oils, perfume and flavour materials
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 551.3 - Essential oils (terpeneless or not), including concretes and absolutes; resinoids; concentrates of essential oils in fats, in fixed oils, in waxes or the like, obtained by enfleurage of maceration; terpenic by-products of the deterpenation of essential oils; aqueous distillates and aqueous solutions of essential oils.
- 551.4 - Mixtures of odoriferous substances and mixtures (including alcoholic solutions) with a basis of one or more of these substances, of a kind used as raw materials in industry; other preparations based on odoriferous substances, of a kind used for the manufacture of beverages
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)