Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 541Structure
- Section: 5 - Chemicals and related products, n.e.s.
- Division: 54 - Medicinal and pharmaceutical products
- Group: 541 - Medicinal and pharmaceutical products, other than medicaments of group 542
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 541.1 - Provitamins and vitamins, natural or reproduced by synthesis (including natural concentrates), derivatives thereof used primarily as vitamins, and intermixtures of the foregoing, whether or not in any solvent, not put up as medicaments of group 542
- 541.3 - Antibiotics, not put up as medicaments of group 542
- 541.4 - Vegetable alkaloids, natural or reproduced by synthesis, and their salts, ethers, esters and other derivatives, not put up as medicaments of group 542
- 541.5 - Hormones, prostaglandins, thromboxanes and leukotrienes, natural or reproduced by synthesis; derivatives and structural analogues thereof, including chain modified polypeptides, used primarily as hormones
- 541.6 - Glycosides; glands or other organs and their extracts; antisera, vaccines and similar products
- 541.9 - Pharmaceutical goods, other than medicaments
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)