Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 533Structure
- Section: 5 - Chemicals and related products, n.e.s.
- Division: 53 - Dyeing, tanning and colouring materials
- Group: 533 - Pigments, paints, varnishes and related materials
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 533.1 - Other colouring matter; preparations based on colouring matter, n.e.s.; inorganic products of a kind used as luminophores, whether or not chemically defined
- 533.2 - Printing ink
- 533.4 - Paints and varnishes (including enamels, lacquers and distempers); plastics in solution; prepared water pigments of a kind used for finishing leather; pigments (including metal powders and flakes) dispersed in non-aqueous media, in liquid or paste form, of a kind used in the manufacture of paints (including enamels); stamping foils; dyes and other colouring matter put up in forms or packings for retail sale
- 533.5 - Colouring preparations of a kind used in the ceramic, enamelling and glass industries; artists’ colours, paint driers and mastics
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)