Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 532Structure
- Section: 5 - Chemicals and related products, n.e.s.
- Division: 53 - Dyeing, tanning and colouring materials
- Group: 532 - Dyeing and tanning extracts, and synthetic tanning materials
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 532.2 - Tanning extracts of vegetable origin; tannins and their derivatives; colouring matter of vegetable or animal origin and preparations based thereon
- 532.3 - Synthetic organic tanning substances; inorganic tanning substances; tanning preparations, whether or not containing natural tanning substances; enzymatic preparations for pre-tanning
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.