Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 516.3Structure
- Section: 5 - Chemicals and related products, n.e.s.
- Division: 51 - Organic chemicals
- Group: 516 - Other organic chemicals
- Subgroup: 516.3 - Esters of inorganic acids of non-metals and their salts, and their halogenated, sulphonated, nitrated or nitrosated derivatives
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 516.31 - Phosphoric esters and their salts (including lactophosphates); their halogenated, sulphonated, nitrated or nitrosated derivatives
- 516.39 - Esters of other inorganic acids of non-metals (excluding esters of hydrogen halides) and their salts; their halogenated, sulphonated, nitrated or nitrosated derivatives
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)