Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 516.2Structure
- Section: 5 - Chemicals and related products, n.e.s.
- Division: 51 - Organic chemicals
- Group: 516 - Other organic chemicals
- Subgroup: 516.2 - Aldehyde-, ketone- and quinone-function compounds
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 516.21 - Acyclic aldehydes without other oxygen function
- 516.22 - Other aldehydes, whether or not with other oxygen function; cyclic polymers of aldehydes; paraformaldehyde
- 516.23 - Acetone
- 516.24 - Butanone (ethyl methyl ketone)
- 516.25 - Other acyclic ketones without other oxygen function
- 516.26 - Halogenated, sulphonated, nitrated or nitrosated derivatives of the products of headings 516.21 and 516.22
- 516.27 - Camphor
- 516.28 - Other cyclanic, cyclenic or cycloterpenic ketones without other oxygen function
- 516.29 - Aromatic ketones without other oxygen function; ketone-alcohols, ketone-aldehydes, ketone-phenols and ketones with other oxygen function; quinones; halogenated, sulphonated, nitrated or nitrosated derivatives of ketones and quinones
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)