Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 516Structure
- Section: 5 - Chemicals and related products, n.e.s.
- Division: 51 - Organic chemicals
- Group: 516 - Other organic chemicals
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 516.1 - Ethers, alcohol peroxides, ether peroxides, epoxides, acetals and hemiacetals, and their halogenated, sulphonated, nitrated or nitrosated derivatives
- 516.2 - Aldehyde-, ketone- and quinone-function compounds
- 516.3 - Esters of inorganic acids of non-metals and their salts, and their halogenated, sulphonated, nitrated or nitrosated derivatives
- 516.9 - Organic chemicals, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.