Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 33Structure
- Section: 3 - Mineral fuels, lubricants and related materials
- Division: 33 - Petroleum, petroleum products and related materials
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 333 - Petroleum oils and oils obtained from bituminous minerals, crude
- 334 - Petroleum oils and oils obtained from bituminous minerals (other than crude); preparations, n.e.s., containing by weight 70% or more of petroleum oils or of oils obtained from bituminous minerals, these oils being the basic constituents of the preparations; waste oils
- 335 - Residual petroleum products, n.e.s., and related materials
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)