Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 28Structure
- Section: 2 - Crude materials, inedible, except fuels
- Division: 28 - Metalliferous ores and metal scrap
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 281 - Iron ore and concentrates
- 282 - Ferrous waste and scrap; remelting scrap ingots of iron or steel
- 283 - Copper ores and concentrates; copper mattes; cement copper
- 284 - Nickel ores and concentrates; nickel mattes, nickel oxide sinters and other intermediate products of nickel metallurgy
- 285 - Aluminium ores and concentrates (including alumina)
- 286 - Uranium or thorium ores and concentrates
- 287 - Ores and concentrates of base metals, n.e.s.
- 288 - Non-ferrous base metal waste and scrap, n.e.s.
- 289 - Ores and concentrates of precious metals; waste, scrap and sweepings of precious metals (other than of gold)
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)