Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 278Structure
- Section: 2 - Crude materials, inedible, except fuels
- Division: 27 - Crude fertilizers, other than those of Division 56, and crude minerals (excluding coal, petroleum and precious stones)
- Group: 278 - Other crude minerals
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 278.2 - Clays and other refractory minerals, n.e.s.
- 278.3 - Sodium chloride, pure, and common salt (including table salt and denatured salt), whether or not in aqueous solution or containing added anti-caking or free-flowing agents; sea water.
- 278.4 - Asbestos
- 278.5 - Quartz, mica, feldspar, fluorspar, cryolite and chiolite
- 278.6 - Slag, dross, scalings and similar waste, n.e.s.
- 278.9 - Minerals, crude, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)