Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 273.13Structure
- Section: 2 - Crude materials, inedible, except fuels
- Division: 27 - Crude fertilizers, other than those of Division 56, and crude minerals (excluding coal, petroleum and precious stones)
- Group: 273 - Stone, sand and gravel
- Subgroup: 273.1 - Building or monumental (dimension) stone, not further worked than roughly trimmed or merely cut, by sawing or otherwise, into blocks or slabs of a rectangular (including square) shape
- Basic heading: 273.13 - Granite, porphyry, basalt, sandstone and other monumental or building stone, n.e.s., whether or not roughly trimmed or merely cut, by sawing or otherwise, into blocks or slabs of a rectangular (including square) shape.
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 2007 code(s) 2516.11-.90
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)