Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 251Structure
- Section: 2 - Crude materials, inedible, except fuels
- Division: 25 - Pulp and waste paper
- Group: 251 - Pulp and waste paper
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 251.1 - Recovered (waste and scrap) paper or paperboard.
- 251.2 - Mechanical wood pulp
- 251.3 - Chemical wood pulp, dissolving grades
- 251.4 - Chemical wood pulp, soda or sulphate, other than dissolving grades, unbleached
- 251.5 - Chemical wood pulp, soda or sulphate, other than dissolving grades, semi-bleached or bleached
- 251.6 - Chemical wood pulp, sulphite, other than dissolving grades
- 251.9 - Semi-chemical wood pulp and pulps of other fibrous cellulosic material
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.