Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 223Structure
- Section: 2 - Crude materials, inedible, except fuels
- Division: 22 - Oil-seeds and oleaginous fruits
- Group: 223 - Oil-seeds and oleaginous fruits, whole or broken, of a kind used for the extraction of other fixed vegetable oils (including flours and meals of oil-seeds or oleaginous fruit, n.e.s.)
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 223.1 - Copra
- 223.4 - Linseed
- 223.7 - Oil-seeds and oleaginous fruits, n.e.s.
- 223.9 - Flours and meals of oil-seeds or oleaginous fruits (excluding mustard flour), non-defatted, partially defatted, or defatted and wholly or partially refatted with their original oils
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.