Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 211.9Structure
- Section: 2 - Crude materials, inedible, except fuels
- Division: 21 - Hides, skins and furskins, raw
- Group: 211 - Hides and skins (except furskins), raw
- Subgroup: 211.9 - Hides and skins, n.e.s.; waste and used leather
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 211.91 - Parings and other waste of leather or of composition leather, not suitable for the manufacture of leather articles; leather dust, powder and flour
- 211.99 - Hides and skins, n.e.s., raw (fresh, or salted, dried, limed, pickled or otherwise preserved, but not tanned, parchment-dressed or further prepared), whether or not dehaired or split
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)